Ideal for professional-looking presentations in a variety of large venues, the EB-G7000W creates images with rich, vivid colours thanks to Epson’s 3LCD technology and equally high White and Colour Light Output. With flexible installation and low maintenance, this projector offers a fit-and-forget solution for scenarios in which only superior projections will do.
- Superior picture quality: 3LCD technology; superior white balance; better colour matching
- Expand installation possibilities: Works with a wide range of optional lenses including ultra-short-throw
- Flexible 360⁰ installation: True flexibility without distortion or loss of brightness
- Lens memory function: Stores projector settings such as image position, focus and zoom
- Portrait projection mode: Switch mode without having to change the lamp
- 6,500 Lumen- 5,915 Lumen (economy) in accordance with IDMS15.4
- WXGA Resolution
- 6500 Lumens
- 12.7 kg
Suitable for rental, office, education or installation in large venues. This projector has the benefit of HDBaseT built in, perfect for installations that require a signal from a control room, or a large conference with vision mixers etc located at the rear of the event room.
EX Rental video equipment;
This item has lived in a custom built foam case since new, lamp hours currently under 200, this is the original lamp.
Lens supplied is standard throw – suitable for general usage
Available with delivery, we also have a range of lens’ from long to ultra short throw available on our ex-hire stock, please contact us for more information and pricing