- PianoCraft Speakers with vibration control cabinet structure technology
- Anti-vibration feet to prevent additional oscillation
- Comes in 3 ranges NSBP3000, NSBP182 & NSBP101
- Combine classic and innovative technology
- Elegant, dignified and environmentally friendly
- Provides a luxurious look and a connection to the latest trends in home audio
Yamaha NSBP182 2-Way Bass Reflex Speaker Pair with Black Finish
The speaker units are a 12 cm cone woofer and a 3 cm soft dome tweeter. The woofer is an A-PMD (Advanced Polymer-injected Mica Diaphragm) unit created by downsizing and performing specialised tuning of a woofer used in Yamaha’s high-end speakers of “Soavo” line. It is a high specification speaker using the white cone, the symbol of Yamaha high sound quality.
Speaker cabinets vibrate, degrading sound quality. To overcome this, Yamaha drew upon its musical instrument manufacturing expertise to develop an internal structure called VCCS (Vibration Control Cabinet Structure), which uses strategically placed pieces of a composite material that provides excellent vibration isolation performance.
The speakers have a beautiful, high quality finish that looks elegant in any setting. The speaker grilles are also designed for good looks, but can be removed for a more basic appearance.
Product Features VCCS (Vibration Control Cabinet Structure) Technology Anti-vibration feet to prevent additional oscillation Elegant Yamaha Piano Black, and Piano White finishes to match diverse interiors Detachable grille Comes in 2 other ranges NSBP300 & NSBP101
- Woofer: 12cm cone
- Tweeter: 3cm dome
- Input Power (Max/Nominal): 40 W / 110 W
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz-40 kHz
- Sensitivity: 83 dB/2.83 V/1 m
- Crossover Frequency: 5 kHz
- Impedance: 6 ohms
Physical & Dimensions
- Dimensions 154 x 273 x 230mm
- Weight: 3.3 kg