AVE Services has moved offices to Unit 3, Comet house, Calleva Park in Aldermaston just on the outskirts of Tadley in Berkshire.
As of the 1st March we moved offices to accommodate the companies growth and have settled in Aldermaston. The new offices will house the increasing number of employees and equipment.
The Park has grown over a number of years to become one of the most widely known and popular business parks in the Reading, Newbury and Basingstoke triangle. Calleva Park is made up of 25 buildings, comprising 132 high quality self-contained business units that benefit from unrestricted ‘B1 Business Use’ offering flexible space ready for each unit to be tailored to each individual company’s needs. Numerous businesses have been able to grow within the park without the need for major relocation.
The park is location is the middle of most large towns and main motor way routes:
- Basingstoke town centre – 8.1 miles
- Newbury town centre – 9.7 miles
- Reading town centre – 12 miles
- Aldermaston train station – 3.4 miles
- Midgham train station – 3.8 miles
- Mortimer train station – 6 miles
- M4, Junction 12 – 7.9 miles
- M3, Junction 6 – 10 miles