During the outbreak of the Coronavirus or COVID-19 a lot of events and business meetings will need to be put on hold until the near future to protect people from catching and spreading the virus.
However if you still need to get in contact with your colleagues and customers across the global then live streaming your meeting might be able to help you! Live streaming your event or meeting so that everyone can get involved and for you to get your content across, meaning you aren’t losing out to any competitors during this fragile time.
6 Reasons to live stream your event or meeting:
- Everyone can view your presentation at the same time
- The recorded live stream will be available on video on demand
- Your business can still make sure that its customers are kept informed in a more social way than just email.
- You can do it from anywhere!
- AVE services technicians will be on hand to make everything run smoothly.
- You are still keeping everyone in touch with each other, its just a different way of networking!
Its not just business that can benefit from live streaming, weddings, school meetings and other celebrations can use live streaming to keep family and friends involved in big events.
For you live stream event or meeting, get in touch today:
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 01635 899551
Or pop onto the chat box to talk to one of the team