On the 3rd January at St. Edmunds Hall in Oxford AVE Services provided the equipment for the Innovative Farmers Great Beer Debate.
They talked about the different varieties of barley and hops affecting the flavour of a pint and the challenges facing the producers of british beer.
Last year’s cheese debate was the first event open to attendees of both Oxford conferences. This year, the beer debate joined a programme of fringe events designed to celebrate British farming.
The speakers at the event were:
- Emma Gilleland, Director of Brewing for Marstons PLC
- Greg Pilley, Owner of Stroud Brewery
- Rob Saunders, Agronomist for H.L. Hutchinson Ltd
- Will Godwin, Assistant Manager for Hampton Estate
- Chris Garratt, Head Malster and Managing Director at Warminster Maltings limited
- David Wilson LVO, Farm Manager at Duchy Home Farm
The debate was chaired by Farming Today‘s, Anna Hill
The audio visual equipment provided in Oxford College, Oxfordshire was:
- 4 speaker PA system
- Wireless handheld microphones
- Wireless Lapel microphones
- Push to talk microphone
- Technical support
For your debate event get in touch today:
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 01635 899551
Or fill in a contact form today